Thursday, June 30, 2011

if there is still hope :)

today,nothing much i do,
just tidy up the house,wash all the clothes and dishes
and BLOGGING of course :D

can't deny that I still miss arwah.
A LOTS!
the smile that carve from his face was still fresh in my memories :)

every time when I on my facebook,
the first thing that I do this day was open arwah page :')

I miss his face.
he INSPIRED me a lot about ISLAM.

what a LOSS!
I didn't have the chance to know arwah deeper.
I have prayed once that I want arwah to be my faithfully
H-U-S-B-A-N-D

he was like E V E R Y T H I N G to me.
he was the medicine to my illness,
he was the oxygen to my breath,
he was the shoulder I lay on when I am sad,
I still LOVE him GOD :')
forever and always.

I know that you love him more,
please, I just want to meet him just once!
even if it had to be in my dream,
I just want the chance to tell him that

"I LOVE HIM"

I am hoping that he was doing just fine in the other world.
perhaps I will meet him again in a BETTER place,
who knows right?

"Dear Amierul, where ever you are, if you still can hear me, I just want to say that I love you.
From the day I saw your smile, I know that you are the one,
the one that can brought HAPPINESS into my life. I also want you to know,
that you have open my heart for real love. Before this, I was NEVER really in loved with all my Ex's. But with you, everything was different,
although we never had anything special going on between us,
but by just knowing you is already A SPECIAL THING that have ever happen to me."

noted that I will always loving you till the last of my breath :')
I love you AMIERUL HAKIM MUSTAFAR



love forever and always,

ferazaemri

No comments: