Thursday, June 30, 2011

One World Hotel

last Saturday, Mama got a room at the ONE WORLD HOTEL near OU there.
the reasons Mama got a room there
is because her boss daughter is getting
MARRIED :D

while Mama is busying herself with the wedding stuff,
Boboy, Arih and Me are off to OU.

ouhh yeahh, I forgot to tell you guys that my cousin is currently stayed at my house
until SEPTEMBER. anything for a F A M I L Y aite?

carry on,we watch KL GANGSTER that day.
the movie was A-W-E-S-O-M-E !
thumbs up (Y) for SYAMSUL YUSOF for an amazing movie ever.

then, we had our dinner at the hotel COFFEE HOUSE.
the food wasn't BAD at all,

BUT

when the bills showed up,
i was like......



the total was RM 138 !!!
we only had a spaghetti alio alio, selami and pepperoni pizza.
drink; manggo juice, ice milo and honey dew.

can you believe it?
I thought that I want to charge it to the room bills,
but F-A-I-L-E-D,
luckily I have enough money to pay the bills :D

once again,
the world have been saved by,
FERAZAEMRI :p

No comments: