Friday, June 17, 2011

getting comfortable with the situation...never mind,I can't say it

it has been three days since arwah returned to rahmatullah.
everyone in KMPh batch 2010/2011 felt the lost the one and only jewels of god.
but hey,insyaAllah i will manage.
everyone who is concerned about me,thank you.
insyaAllah i will manage.but i miss him every seconds every day.

when i woke up,
the first think pop-up into my head was arwah smile.
the smile that attract me to know him more.

okay,i have just read a comment from I-DON'T-KNOW-WHO,
but,from the comment,perhaps u guys misunderstood me here.
let me begin the story how i fall in love with the late ALLAHYARHAM AMIERUL HAKIM.

i was attracted to his LOVE-LOVE pattern bag.
i wanted to ask him where did he buy the bag,but i don't know him that day.
so,i began with a smile everytime we knock by each other.
his first SMILE that make me fall in love.
MADLY MANNN!
but,i just hold the feelings,because i still have a BF back then.

then,everything went NUTS when i saw him peeking at me in my CHEMISTRY tutorial.
that was the day i thought i want to know him more than a FRIEND.
but it took me more than a SEMESTER.than,i know that he is one of my classmate roomate :D
booyahhhh,so,why not i ask for his help aitee?
so,from there we became a friends :D

so,the others,let me and arwah keep it as our secret okayy ;)
the story HOPEFULLY will ends here ♥

love,
ferazaemri

2 comments:

siti waheda said...

fera..stay strong ok..:)

Fera Zaemri said...

waheda,thanksss :) insyaAllah