Sunday, June 19, 2011

Conffusion. Yet,lost!

Have you ever felt lost or confused? Cause, I don't know what I want.

I used to have all these plans I want for the future and made a list of it on a piece of paper. I kept on skipping or scratching out on all the things I find hard doing. After a while, all of the things listed on the paper were scratched out, and done. Starting then, I don't know where I'm really headed.

Its always study, study, study but then again, maybe we can do some other things than studying to have money? Or may I say, for the future. I know its not just me, but I am not a fan of studying. Its not like I hate studying. Its just, I don't find education as my thing. Of course its no one's favorite thing to do, but I guess its a thing that you have to do for your future.

I say future a lot, don't I? Well, yes I do even in my daily life. Don't even get me started on my mother, she says 'future' a lot more times than I do. But that's what parents do, I guess. They give you hope on studying HAHAHA

But then I realize, the hardest things we do will give us something uber good in the future!

No comments: