Monday, November 18, 2013

Final project :)

Peopleeeeee, at the moment I am busy with my final project for this semester!!!
As a "Interior Architecture" in-the-making,
well, you can say my life is a lot busier than a PRIME MINISTER okayy??

Like hello? Perdana Menteri pun tdo malam okayyy??
Can you imagine living in my life?? Imagine as if you were in my shoes...
Sleeping at 6 IN THE MORNING, and have to wake up at 8 o'clock to attend to the 8.30 class??
Whoahh!! Life is a HAVOC!!

Hahahahahaha, here is a sneak peak of my CADdrawing of my final project


Tadaaaaaaa~
Woot woot woot, can you see Jung Yong-Hwa??? I love his voiceeeee ♥♥
His smile can make me feel like I have the spirit to do my work.
Dayyummmm, his smile, arghhh!! I can't take it out of my headdddd *suddenly ashley simpsons song is playing in my head* Hahahahahaha *wink wink at Yong-Hwa*

Okay people, have to get back to my assignment :D
Later I will posting again yeaaaa.

Hugs and kisses, xoxo

No comments: