Monday, November 11, 2013

Alhamdulillah :)

Assalamualaikum everyone, basically which is obviously I dah lame biarkan blogger I nii berhabuk. Although there are some people request me to post a new story about myself, I am so sorry guys. I have been busy lately.

So, what should I post about? Hmm? Gossip? How my life is going on?

Nampak sangat takde tajuk kan?

Okay okay, I cerita my whole journey in design world.

Alhamdulillah so far so G.O.O.D, although its a bit tiring kan? Well, that's student life. Someone have said to me that, " Get used to it, blend with the environment". Haaaa, gitu kau ayat. Betul-betul pembakar semangat.

Walaupun kadang-kadang tuu rasa macam dah give-up sangat2, there's always someone who always have my back, give me words of wisdom. He is like my guardian angel. Thankyou Mr.N :)

Although kita pernah berkongsi kenangan bersama, u always be there by my side. InsyaAllah, Allah akan pertemukan you with someone who you deserve to be with. Way way way better than me.

Okay, so, alhamdulillah laaa so far jadi Interior Architecture nii, I already received Dean's Award.
T-W-I-C-E. Hopefully in the future too!! Do pray for my future okay?

So now I dah tahun ketiga, still 1 1/2 year to go! Fightingggggg!!!

Till then, I nak sambung buat assignment.

No comments: