Saturday, November 30, 2013

am I still have a thing for H.I.M?

Basically I miss my BEST-BOY-FRIEND. So I called him 2days ago.
Ofcoz he answered my call people!! He was totally suprised because I am the one who were calling him,
usually I was SO SO SO busy, until I don't have the time to call him.

After exchanges the latest updates about ourselves,
suddenly he ask me to go for a VACATION with him!! And he asked me where do I want to go,
ofcoz laaa I said "K-O-R-E-A". He was like, "korea lain kali laa farah, duit kena masyuk nak pg korea"
then why you asked me in the first place laaa dude??
hahahaha, nvm, so at the end, I'm the one laa who asked him where he want to go
He said, "aku teringin nak pg Jakarta laa farah. Sumpah best, kali niii aku nk bawa kau tmpt2 yg special"
I was like -_-?
then I told him, "tempat2 yg special? bawak laa awek kau kalau tmpat yg special"
I think he had a fight with his gf laa, bcoz he always change the subject whenever I asked about his gf
Then he said that he want to spend his time with me, yelaaa, almaklum laaaa lama x lepak bersama kannn??

So I agreed laaa nak pg holiday with him. Tapi I sebenarnya xminta permision my mom lagi,
but I think it's okay kot since my mom pun kenal die kannn :D
I will ask my mom when the times come. The priority at this moment is to "KUMPUL DUIT" laaa people.
He said around 2K, then everything is on. Planning to go on JULY next year. So, okay laaa kann??

Kalau jadi, I will post our picture together okay people. You will know who is he ;)

XOXO,
FZ

No comments: