Sunday, November 13, 2011

Kekasih Awal dan Akhir :D cewahhhh!

can't see him?
scroll down!

still can't see his face?
hahahahahaha :)

just a little SNEAK PEAK okay?
(don't stare at him to long!)


you guys must be wondering right who is the LUCKY guy in my entry this time?
let me introduce you to the guy that might be the CHEERFUL guy I have ever known.

his name is AZRI MUIZZ with DOUBLE "Z" okayy?
I have known him when I am at Pahang,during my matriculation program ;)
first,I didn't have the G.U.T.S to neither talk nor look at him?
yelaaa,he is one of the HANDSOME guy in matrix okay!

after I have heard that he is from GOMBAK,
I was like, W-T-H??
no wonder his face is so F-A-M-I-L-I-A-R (:

but then, still have no guts until my 2nd semester in matriculation,
I always smile at him,
even though I'm afraid that he won't smile me at back,
but he DID!!!

booyahhhh!
do you have the nerve?
until today,this day,at this time,
he is the GENTLE MAN I have ever known.

"he was crazy as I am,
FUN as I am,
and OPEN MINDED as I am" :D

so,I am lucky to have him as my friend :)
I may be LUCKIER if he is my BOYFRIEND,
but that will never be,
because I am not his TYPE (:

till then,
♥ ferazaemri

No comments: