Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dear Love,

Dear My Love,
I always think of you day and night,
just like the bee think of honey,
mickey cares for minnie :)

it is hard for me because at this time,
in this circumstances,
I think I began to fall in love with you :D

although we are just friend,
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN JUST A FRIEND.
because you understands my craziness,
you always there during my ups and downs,
you never emotional or angry if I make stupid jokes about you,
you just laugh, laugh, laugh and laugh.
that is why I think I already fall for you :D

"Because tonight is the night that I will fall for you,
Over again,
Don't ever change my mind :) " - songs from secondhand serenade

I ever wonder,
Have you felt the same feelings that haunted me for this past few days?
Did you ever felt whether there is a chance for me?
Have you ever think of me like I do?
Perhaps N.E.V.E.R aite??

But it is okay,
It is not your fault if you don't feel the way I feel about you.

Good night my love ♥





No comments: