Friday, August 20, 2010

people can lie on you but they cannot conceal your identity!


how u guys feel when ur own roommates stab u behind ur back???
should i spill more??

this story begins when my so called ROOM-MATES named 'B',
she entered our room first day we checked in.
i thought she was okay like an ORDINARY girl,but my instinct told otherwise.
so,i act as usual meyhh.
what else aiteee?

then,other days went perfectly,and we laughed and jokes as much as we want :)
then,i see the real her when she always talk crap about her classmates.
plus,i also saw the REAL B when she always SMACK her things every time i brought my friends to our room.

first i didn't noticed it to much until my friend, named 'U' realized about it.
i acted like nothing happen between them,including 'U'.
hihihihihi :p

until the day before UPS,
'B' started acting weird.i still can manage my patience until now.
back to the story,before our mid-term holiday,i was SO excited to go back to KL.
u know when i feel like i am at THE TOP OF THE WORLD,
i can't manage my happiness aite?
so,i was smiling at everyone and i waved at her like 30 cm away from her.
u want to know what her response??
she said that i am 'GEDIK SEYHHHHH'!!!!!

OMG!!!no one ever said that to me in my WHOLE life.
u knowww >:[
then,all shit happened again when my friends slept in my room.
one morning,she kick her wardrobe,which gave us a SHOCK!!which also straightly woke us up that morning -_-'
my friends 'H' was out of limits kott!
when 'B' entered our room, 'H' was straight away ask 'B' a question.
what make 'B' so UNSATISFIED with US until every time they came,
'B' have to smack her things.makes a LOUD noise and EVERYTHING laaaa.

so,to 'B',you better watch out who you messed up with.
you don't know the real me yet.
i still can control my patience,but i do have my limits too.
you are ARROGANT + SELFISH + SELF-CENTERED + ANNOYING you know!!
i don't know what are the FUCKING STORIES you told your friends.
but,remember this,sooner or later,they will find the real you.
so,enjoy your day while you still can :)

No comments: