Friday, August 20, 2010

i was flown away with SHAFIQ ANUAR :)


people usually called it a LOVE MONKEY,
sometimes i heard it as PUPPY LOVE,
sometimes,CUPID LOVE.
whatever it is,I am in LOVE :p

shafiq,shafiq,shafiq.
you know the exact time to make me happy,when i am down.
sometimes,messaging with you,makes a smile carve at my face.
like KE$HA song; "i wake up every morning,feeling like P.DIDDY"
hahahaha :p

althoght we're the WEIRDEST couple in the whole wide world,
i accept you for who you are,and so are you.
and for that,i am thanking you for making my day grows with a beautiful roses every morning.

we've spending our time together a while,
but,that's better than nothing aite.
we'll meet again when i am home for RAYA okayyy :D

I LOVE YOU B,
MUAHHHHH :-*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

huhux
feeling glew dowh,
:P

Anonymous said...

huhux
feeling glew dowh,
:P
by daus

Fera Zaemri said...

biase laaaa.kate pun balak aku.hahahaha :p maybe antara aku dan kau xde jodoh kott :)