Thursday, February 25, 2010

wth mann?!get ur own LIFE!!

this post is about a HUMAN i used to know for a LONG time!
-----------------------------------------------
wth man?
do stop stalking my LIFE!
i need a SPACE && i don't like the way u keep asking all my friends about me.
let my love for u come by its own
i cant FORCE myself to LOVE u,while i don't!
just be patient,and let it flow by itself :)

stop questioning my friend with all the BULLSHIT thing u want to know about me
im TIRED with all ur "FUCKING SHIT"
if u want to know more about my family or even WORST
about me,
do ask me!don't calling and buzzing my friends cellphone and their FB && MS
just wanna talk about me.
can u?

thanks for doing me such a LITTLE FAVOUR!
-----------------------------------------------
get it??
THANKS A LOTTTT!

No comments: