Thursday, February 18, 2010

DO YOU REALLY MEAN IT ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE SAID? :)

it was 11.46 pm when i started to received his messages :)
at the same time,i was messaging with my girls
well,i let u know him as H.

H is a GOOD friends of mine and we use to spends some of our LEPAKING together (;
on the other hand,we use to FIGHT,JOKE and OUTING together.
suddenly,there's ONE girl known as I entered his life.
then,we're never be the same until he went for a 40days trip :D
---------------------------------
after that,we have a small fight AGAIN about stupid stuff!!
idk why fighting is always come between us
I AM TIRED with it okey!!
then i have received an UNTHOUGHTFULL message from HAFIZ
saying that he required me to replay his message A.S.A.P.
the message was :-

if you have a choice to say 5 sentences to me,what would it be?
(i think the question sound like it - shut uppp!)
then there's OTHERS option down there and i can't REMEMBER!!
there's 20 of it okee!!
im not a FORGETFULL person,it's just i can't remind it oke!!

afterwards,i forward the message to my closest friends including H,
and i get a POSITIVE FEEDBACK from others EXCEPT H!!
suddenly,i am wondering why he didn't reply,
is he still MAD at me??

then,he replied my message at 2322 pm on 17th FEB.
i was shock pluss HAPPY on the same time :)
he wrote :-
SORRY and I LOVE YOU!!

i was like ---> -_- '
does he really meant it??
or it's just a JOKE!!
u can't say I LOVE YOU to someone just like that aite??
it doesn't make any sense!

later,when i was waiting to watch my FAVOURITE show (DYESEBEL),
i received another message from him,
he was asking me whether i have made any choice to continue my studies
and i reply OF COURSE YESSSS!
onwards,we just talking CRAP just like always and he said that he miss my MAMA :)
of course laaa,MAMA treat all my friends like her kids (;
continue reading the conversation
----------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
-----------------------------

H : weh, aku rindu mak kau a oh
me : haha. nnt kau jmpe laa die :p
H : ble ?
me : esk or luse
H : nak kiss dia, hahahaha
me : kiss laa puas2 nnt -_-'
H : kiss kau lah, hee
me : ehh,apsal plakk?
H : rindu hee
me : laa.hahaha :D ye er?tipu laa
H : btol lah, bgtau aku mcm mane nak buktikan ?
me : entah,kate2 x buktikan ape2.kne tgk laa
H : maksudkan kene buat mcm mne ?
me : aku xbole nk ckp sbb aku xtau.kau kne tnjukk n bktikn
H : kalau aku jumpa kau, aku kiss kau, agak agak dpt buktikan tak ?
me : xtau.haha :p tapi kau syg aku ke?
H : sayang lah, tapi aku rase aku tak kiss kut, haha. takut nanti kau taknak, malu aku
me : syg mcm mne tu?klu suami aku,nk laa.org lain,xnk laa
H : haa, tu sbb aku tak buat
me : bguslaa :D ehh,soalan aku xjwb lagi
H : haa, ape ?
me : kau syg aku mcm mne?
H : sayang kau mcm aku syg diri aku

AND THE REST,
xpayahh laa tau sng cerita kannn?
------------------------------------------------------------

so,what do you guys think??does he really mean it??
idk pluss idts -'-
and the story DO continue :D

HUGS AND KISSES ♥

No comments: