Saturday, February 6, 2010

OMG!!!!i have this HUGE CRUSH on HIM :D


SEE!!i have told you,his face is the cutest thing in the world!!
he is ALFRED VARGAS a.k.a EREBUS in DYESEBEL ;)
i can't stop thinking of HIM at the moment
his face makes me forget all my PROBLEMS
plus,at this CIRCUMSTANCES,i really need ABBY++NAJWA ♥

miss them SOOOOOOO muchy );
my days are filled with a BROKEN DREAMS
because i always WALK ALONE at THOSE EMPTY streets with no one by my side
since there is ANAM,he is the guy who keeping me a COMPANY
sometimes he doesn't
what do u EXPECT from a GUY who BUSY MAKING LOVE with his
WANNA-BE GIRLFRIEND??
nothing aite??
because all the thing that he will talked about when u are DOWN is
their ROMANTICS 24 HOURS BORING LOVE STORY!!!

it's HARD to listen to other couples making love
when u are down finding one :(
i am NOT COMPLAINING,it's just i FEEL so hard
plus a lil bit JEALOUS of course!!

when the time comes,
i will meet my SOULMATE aite?

No comments: