Thursday, December 31, 2009

OMG!!the TWINS still alive babehhh (;


OMG pple!!
still recognise them??
GREATEST THANKS to ALLAH for meeting me with my old BUDS (;
i can tell they look way different then the LAST TIME i saw them.

onwards,they look taller n much MATURED meyh :D
ade kelass gituu ;p
the meeting wasn't planned at ALL!
im was accompanied my bro (BOBOY) the TUAN KECIK,to POPULAR book store.

before headed to popular,i drop by to BASKIN ROBIN's for a quit visit on my BFF.
then,ate a cup of ice cream (YUMMY!) then headed to POPULAR book store :)
i was blown away by my lil bro until i didn't recognise that the TWINS were there!!
first,they just passed through me,i think they wanted to make sure that the girl they saw was me.
i was SHOCKED!!and i said "ASTAGHFIRULLAH" loud nn clear!!!

lucky me,they still recognise me :)
then,we went separated ways as they with their fam's n i went to KFC for lunch with BOBOY.
then went for a KAROEKE!

can't believe it that boboy actually can SING man (:
after finish shouting,singing nn enjoying ourselves there,
my mom came,to pick us home.
then,i ask her a PERMISION to visit the TWINS again for the last time :)
they are playing bowlings!

THE END.
until now,i still msging with the TWINS!!
don't think otherwise okay!
WE'RE JUST FRIENDS :)

No comments: