Thursday, December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR PPLE!!

2009?
i can't describe it in ONE WORD!
a lot of sweet, happy, sad, frightening, fun, hurtful, betrayed, joy, used, and awesome memories have I experienced with my friends.
we've been through it no matter during our ups and downs.
TRULY,most of it are very special to me!this year also wan my SENIOR year in SMKBI.
im not gonna say that it is my FAV school,but no matter what,
im "ANAK JATI SMKBI".i've been there for 5 years since 2005 babehh.
later,all my friends are going to EMBARKED on a new journey including me wit h different path to fulfill n pursue our hopes and dreams.
My hopes are that although we are FAR APART,the FRIENDSHIPS that have been build among us will never fade away.

there's too many friends that comes and goes in this BEAUTIFULL year ;(
im THANKFULL n BLESSLESS for the new friends at the same time im sad for they who had to move away from here,who have to catch their dreams at ASRAMA.
no matter where you guys are,NEVER EVER FORGET ME OKAY!
we've been through a lot together.

2009 in MEMOIRS....

this was the year where :-

i sit for my SPM
my final year at SMKBI
i have LOTS of problems
i have learned the MOST VALUABLE thing in my life
i know the TRUE friendship was
i know who is my friends and who is my FOE's
i have GROW up and be a WISE WOMEN

AS IN 2010....

i would like to say to all of my friends :-

HAVE AN ENJOYING 2010 AND WONDERFUL NEW LIFE.
LETS OUR 2009 MEMORIES CLOSED FOREVER AND SEEK OUT FOR A NEW MEMORIES IN 2010.

sincerely,
FeraZamri ♥

No comments: