Saturday, March 21, 2009

my BIRTHDAY bashh....

lokie nn me on tv!
************************************
(actual date : 20 march 2009)

d first person who wish me was my sis bcoz she wish me 6 mins early!
ahahahaha.she forgot that she set her phone clock 5 or 6 mins early.
then when the clock shows at 12 a.m. sharp,mama,joe nn adnin who accidently slept at my hse that nite sang me a BIRTHDAY songs!!
what an embarassing moment.hahahahahhaa.but i was soo happy coz nobody forget about me.

then,5 mins later,i received soo many sms from my friends.
the most romantic things is when HASLAM call me nn wish me happy birthday.
although he is not my BOYFRIEND,but it was the sweetest thing.
then,my SOON-TO-BE-MY-BOYFRIEND (i think),NAZRIN,wish me 10 mins later:)

i sleep at 5 a.m. coz i was reading the best novel ever (GUYAHOLIC).
which i finished read it.then,i woke up at 11 a.m. coz MAMA want to brought me to klcc and spent a my day there.i can bring my friends along so i brought the closest one.
i ask warul,she's already there with her TEKNIKs friends.eisya was in JAKARTA!
so,without wasting any time,i call lokie nn haslam.nn they did follow me.
my mom booked a ticket.we're watching 'RACE TO THE WITCH MOUNTAIN'!
the movie was a BLAST but my mom lost RM 33 coz haslam,magoo nn lokie are LATE!
nvm,bcoz it was my birthday.after the movie,we went to kinokuniya where i meet warul.
damn!!she looks chubby.hahahaha.
no matter what,i still love her!then we ate at MADAM KWANS.

i ordered char kuey tiaw.my fav food!hahahaha.
oppss,before i forgot,haslam brought his friends - anam!
he's sooo HANDSOME that day!then,we have a chit-chat.
after finished eating,we took a couple of photos!stupid photos.hahahahaha.
then,my mom are tired.soo,we went back home!
that day was a BLAST!!!!

No comments: