Wednesday, March 25, 2009

GUNUNG NUANG XPDC!






************************************************
(actual date : 21 march 2009)

i sleep late the night before we start the XPDC.
so,i was so exhausted when my mom woke me that morning.
my friends supposedly join me in this trip.
but they woke up late,i have to left them!hahahahahaha.
sory man!

first,we have to walk for about 2 hours!
can u imagined me walking??
i was tired ++ sleepy ++ exhausted !!
i walked like a drunk person u know.after that,i told my mom that i want to turn around!
but,i didn't.YAY!!!!!

i've only made it to KEM LOLOH.
there,i stopped coz my legs was injured!
so,i can't joined d others to KEM PACAT...
i got to sleep for 2 hours.
while waiting for my mom to fetch me back at KEM LOLOH.
then,there was one brother.i don't know his name.but he was tooo KIND meyh.
he said i can sleep at his tent.so,i take a GOOD care of his tent.

while waiting for my mom,i switch onn my phone.
there are 22 miss calls && 12 messages!
hahahahaha.
i juz laughing when i read d first message.
it was from my sis.she was looking for me everywhere.
hahahahahahaha.

then,my mom arrived to fetch me.
they take a 30 mins BREAK.we go for a swim at the near by river.
it was FUN!!!!
the water was SOOOOOOOOOO cold!!!
i was like DAMN MAN!i could get a fever.
hahahahahahaha:)

then we continued our journey to the car sites back.
this time,i think it only takes 1 hour and 30 mins i think.WOW!!!
hahahahahahha.then we go for dinner.
i don't know where it was.i can't remember the restaurant name.
then,i go home nn my whole body was sooo exhausted.
when i woke up next morning,my whole body systems are weak.
i have to walk like a PENGUIN.
can u imagined that??
it was damn HURT man!but i'll survive.

No comments: