Sunday, November 23, 2008

first week of holiday!!

shasha enjoying herself!haha

look how cute boboy is!

shasha looks bored.hahahaha.

********************************************
(actual date:14 nov 2008)
me,shasha n boboy follow my mom to johor.she have work there.
soo,after d last day of school.me n my siblings plus aidilia went to kL central.
my siblings n i have to catch d ERL to putrajaya while aidilia went to her mom office.
first,i was nervous coz im afraid dat i got in d wrong train.
then,i was relieve.hahahahahahaha.my mom fetch us at 4 pm.then we went straight to johor.
we arrive there at 11 pm i think.then we check in at the Puteri Pacific Hotel.
first day it was fun coz my job is only surf d net n bathing in d bathup.hehehe.
feels more relaxingg.
then,i accompanied my lil bro to d swimming pool.he's so excited about swimming n forget about everything else.he don't care wether there is raining or what,he just stand still!
hahahahahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

huhuhu ~~~~~~~