Sunday, August 17, 2008

It's Weird!

i dunno who being sneeking my myspace profile!the person talked shit behind my back!plus,he or she make nabila huda a.k.a biela want to fight with me.it's weird ok?fyi,i didn't talked shit behind ur back.plus i only heard it from jessie.she's d one who told me.i didn't do anything besides telling my friend that synn kutuk u.what worse it could get.not like all my friend know u.suddenly i heard from ieka that u want to fight with me?like i scared.i didn't do nothing wrong.why should i be scared.plus,i don't know anything 'bout u n who care if someone talked shit behind u.i just told my friend about it.why should u be mad?it not like i kutuk u or talk something bad 'bout u.if u want to mad at me,don't bother.i'll find u.don't find me.i know ur house!i'll come.just wait for me!

2 comments:

TeVaN said...

sape tu??
ko x bgtaw aq pown..
anyway x pyh la smpai gado2..

Marzuqi said...

btol tu tevan...
x yah gado2...
rilek je...
cool mcm aku...
wakakak...