Saturday, August 9, 2008

Flirt | Boy

Hmm , i like this one boy named _ _ _ _ _ _ . i didn't have the guts to put his name in my blog . ahhahahaha . only my classmate know 'bout this . hahahahaha . i like his cute face , the way he talk && his smile . it make me melt u know . everytime i see or saw him , i feel like im at the top of the world . hehehehehe . its funny aite ? but true . hmm , what else . i also like this one guy . he is my classmate . no one knows about it yet ! i really , really like to talk to him because he always laugh when i make a stupid jokes . besides , he always there when i need to talk to someone . but he is not suitable for me because he is much more matured than i am . plus , im 'fat' . so , u know .

1 comment:

chacha said...

aku nk tau sape die dlm kls kite tu..!!:)