Thursday, September 6, 2012

Redang Island :)

Hey guys, S.O.R.R.Y for the late entry.
This post is about Redang Island, Terengganu where I have to attend a workshop there :)


well, actually I have a photography workshop there.
the island was SUPERRRRR AMAZING weyhhh. You should go there, the view was nice.
I was like, "Subhanallah, cantiknyaaa ciptaan Allah swt"


above are the picture some of us (pdot,kak mimi,mira and me)


we even play like there's never tomorrow :D
we even KARAOKE there okay! what more can u ask??
the whole thing was FREE!

I have a GREAT time there. But there are some people that I.R.R.I.T.A.T.E me
I just smile and pretending. I'm a GREAT actress ;)
I don't like when that person always make like "suara manja"
MENYAMPAH okay?

maaf laa kalau terasa, tapi kadang2 orang xsuka.
ANNOYING tahu?

No comments: