Thursday, February 16, 2012

On My Mind ;)

It hurts the worst when the person that made you feel so special yesterday,
makes you feel so unwanted today.

well, people said that pain makes you stronger,
fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser.

So, as I grow up,
I realize that it become less important to have more friends
AND
more important to have real ones.

It's amazing how someone can break your heart,
but
you still love them with all the little pieces
and that person is always on your mind no matter what you're doing.

well, I call it's a BULLSHIT if I said I haven't try to forget him.
I try, but the MORE I try, the worst it become.
I MISS HIM MORE :(

It’s hard to tell your mind to stop loving someone when your heart still does right?
perhaps, I don't want to look anymore. I want to be found for once.
how hard can it be?

l don't want anyone else to have you :(
it's because truthfully I wanna you to know that
I AM DEEPLY MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU ;)
and I'm hoping that you ARE too.

LOVE could be so confusing.
But it’s amazing to know that no matter how painful it is,
it’s still the simplest reason why I am HAPPY.

No comments: