Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dear A.M,

to that guy,
I am sorry for my behavior towards you lately,
to you maybe it's RUDE.
I know it is,
but I have to,

BECAUSE

deep inside, I think I am falling for you.
do you remember this picture I have sent to you?


I think I have lost this game :$

so, I have to take a step back so that this feelings will go away :)
I have denied the fact everyone keeps talking about
the facts that I like you or LOVE you

I think you noticed that,
that's why I have said before that I can see that your attitudes is changing.
I AM SO SO SO SORRY :'(

It's hard for me to do this,
BUT
I have to.

sorry A.M,
I have to do this,
sincerely, ferazaemri

2 comments:

syamimibinami said...

is that azri muizz..HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fera Zaemri said...

mimi,jangan gelakkk meyhh :) ini hal serious :(