Wednesday, August 10, 2011

there's a reason why I want to be alone :)


sometimes, if you guys have seen I'm walking alone or wonder of by myself,
there's a R-E-A-S-O-N behind it :D

that is the time when I need some SPACE for myself.
a QUALITY time for myself,just MYSELF!

when I am in that *MODE*,
it makes me think HARDER about what is the next step in my life?
will I be success in my life?how am I gonna die?
and everything.

sometimes I think about arwah,
I know that I am not his *girlfriend or anything special for him,
but I love him unconditionally (':

I pernah *berangan that maybe one day,I will marry him :)
okay,I know that's IMPOSSIBLE but,hey nothing is impossible if you just believe aite?

to find someone like arwah is HARDER than I thought,
I know there's someone out there for me,
but,if I can choose,I would want a MAN just like arwah.
NOTHING I want to change about him :)

p/s: I LOVE YOU AMIERUL HAKIM MUSTAFAR.
YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART,
I WILL NEVER EVER ERASE YOU FROM MY MIND,
BECAUSE YOU HAVE MADE A BIG CHANGE IN MY LIFE :)


love,
ferazaemri

No comments: