Saturday, April 2, 2011

hmmm,toughest moment :(

ouh GOD,
how i wish the tension could go away );
i had enough with the CRAZY things,girl problems,organic chemistry and other stuffs
and now,the NERVOUS feelings that i have inside my heart make me want to puke
so BADLY!thinking of my FINAL exams,how hard it could be aite?
i don't PREPARE anything yett for it.

hmmmm,i wish there was a DORAEMON,
so i can make the time LONGER,
or GINNIE in the BOTTLE do exist,
so that i can wish whatever i want in the world,
but hey,it's just an IMAGINATION i had when i was still A KID.

remember being a CHILD was BETTER than being an ADULT.
u know why?because i don't have to make a DECISION,
everything i do,i must have AN APPROVAL from my parent,
i don't have to think which UNIVERSITY should i go,
i just enjoy every moment that came to me.
plus,when we were kids,we aren't ASHAMED of anything!
be FRIENDS with who ever we want :)

the thing i miss the MOST is playing ROLLERBLADING,hide-and-seek,police entry etc.
hehehehehehe,all the SWEET memories are still FRESH in my MIND.
believe me,the hard you try to forget it,THE LONGER it will stick to your memories ♥

lots of love,
ferazaemri

No comments: