Sunday, January 16, 2011

When I was just a little girl, I asked my mother, what will I be..

i still remember when i was in kindergarten,
i want to be a SINGER,as if!just kidding,actually i was blown away by the POWER RANGERS.
still remember them?i love the PINK colour one.
but now,for sure!im NOT into PINK anymore okayyy.
it's SO GEDIK!

then,when i was in primary school,i want to be a DOCTOR until i am in 3rd grade,
my ambition change.i just want to be like my mother,
she's an ENGINEER (: plus,i ADORED her so much.
the ambition was sticked in me until i finish high school :)

but now,i studied in MATRICULATION college,
where physics is my main subject :D
i love PHYSICS babehhhh,like romeo love juliet :p
peterpan love wendy.
hehehehe.
now,i'm not sure anymore what i want to be.
i am thinking about INTERIOR DESIGN?does it fit me?
i am looking on the BRIGHT side now,then i ask my mom,what should i be.

then my mum said,
when i was a little girl,i have asked this question back then,
what would i be,
then my mum said, "be whatever you want,as long it makes you happy (:"

awwwww!im so touched mama :D
I LOVE YOU!

No comments: