Wednesday, October 13, 2010

UITM interview??shi-ballllll!

well,where can I begin??
ohh yeaaa! FUCKKKKK!!!
on the day,I have LEFT my purses back at HOME!!
i didn't REMEMBER at all about it until suddenly it pop on my mind!
SHIT!!!everything were in that bag.i just carry my FILES with me.
all my ic and etc are in there.

so,i enters the interview WITHOUT my ic.
can you imagined how much i prayed so hard so that the interviewer won't ask me my ic.
but that OLD CHINESE LADY which until know i never stopped FUCKING her,
want to see my ic so BADLY!

she make me have to go back to my house which located 1 hour from UITM, SHAH ALAM.
which total,i took me 2 hours to go back home and came back there.
my heart were POUNDED with angry that i can't tell how
but,for sure,the interview went well.

there I met a few friends which I CAN'T RECALL who's the guy name
but a few of the girls do stuck in my head such as syasya and fatin.
others sorry,i can't remember :)
the guy were SO TALENTED!i was blown away by his sketches!
OMG.i wish we can meet again where i by that time,i will remember your name for real :D
thanks everyone for reading ;)
love and kisses,
ferazaemri ♥

No comments: