Saturday, July 24, 2010

kuala lumpur :)

howdieee pple :D how's your dayy???
feeling any luck??
how can talk about LUCK when OUR UPS is in 2 weeks!!whoahhh!!
(cepatnyaaaa MASA berlalu)

I still have a PROBLEMS with my chemistry (mole concept babehhh!)
what can I say is I suck at it!!TOTALLY SUCK at it pplee!!help meeee (screammmmmm!)
what a RELIEVE when I can study with AIDA,PIE,ENA nn UMIE.
friends for everr aite guysss!although we aren't from the same place,but we're are in the same MASUK AIR group

aite??bhahahahahaha :D (AIDA GILEEEEE!!)
sajeee jeeeee ;p masuk air sekejapp yeaa.back to the topic!!!
KEY-ELLLLL!!!finally I will be back in KL in 1 weeks ;) whoahhhh!!
what a BLASTT when I can hang with my friends backk!
can't wait babehhhh!!the nearer the UPS,the more I can't wait to go back to KL.
hahahahahahahahahaha.

till then,
♥ ferazaemri

No comments: