Wednesday, January 27, 2010

nur hidayah aziz =)




saw her happy face makes me feels like everything was okay
and at the same time it makes me forget that she was ill
suddenly the pain has flushed away from my memories when i saw her at school again
enter her class as usual and do other stuffs that people do

and then,early this year,all the saddest part come back at once!
she was so ill and i cant stand watching her like that.
i cant hold my tears from bursting it fall onto my cheeks :'(
it was the hardest part to look at her and hold your tears together
i cant erase the look at her face when i was there holding her hands
and she said to me, "thanks for visiting her".
i have done nothing to make the pain go away but just stood there doing nothing
watch her fighting her pain all by herself.

what kind of friend i am?
i am sorry for not being there when you need me
when you are in critical situation,it makes me think a while
where have i been all these years?

sorry dayah,for everything.
for all my wrong doings and others that might hurt your feelings ♥
may all your mistakes have been forgiven by the god the almighty

p/s ; semoga rohnya ditempatkan dalam golongan org2 yg beriman

AL-FATIHAH!!

No comments: