Friday, September 25, 2009

raya in K-E-L-A-N-T-A-N meyh!

Holy MAMA!
this raya,were going to celebrate it at my FATHER hometown!!!
which is located in KOTA BHARU,KELANTAN!!!!

HOLY F****** S***!i hate everytime we celebrate raya there!
it is because,i have to wake up early on the 1st day of raya,
help my grandma with some kuih raya stuff.
apart from that,i have to arrange the house so that it would look nicer!

way DIFFERENT from MELAKA.
there's,no need to wake up early,or arrange the house.
it all has been done before raya by my aunt and my grandma on my mother side.
besides,i enjoy myself there because it feels more cultural,like i really was in village.
there are chickens,ducks and so much more.

plus,this raya,i think its going to be A SIMPLE RAYA only.
we'll see about that.

off i go.bbye!

p/s: will be posting raya pic when i get back from KELANTAN (;

No comments: