Saturday, February 14, 2009

BFF??now i know who is my only nn d only true friend!the rest are all pretenders!


BFF?what's that stands for?BEST FRIEND FOREVER aite?but,can u guys imagine,if we already have a BFF nn they totally ignored that u're exist.what kind of BFF is that?!now,i know who is my BFF nn who's doesn't."aq xske laa bile ssh nn busan,cari aq.bile dpt sume,lupe ttg aq."i don't want laa to say their name.sape mkn cili,dye rse pdas kn?i miss my only nn the only BFF which is WARUL.i don't know all the pretenders around me anymore.i can't take it anymore.sory if i've hurt ur feelings.but im telling u this from d bottom of my heart.im sick being a liar nn let all the pretenders surrounding my lyfe.lebey bek xde kwn aite?now,membe yg always lepak pown understands me more.thanx JOE, BOY, SHAMIN, ZARITH, SAANESH, DANIAL, DIDDY, ISZ, SHIKIN, REEN, EFFI, HASLAM, LOKIE, MEGUU, BUSONG, NISASA, AMALINA, EKAL, ICA, TEVAN nn OTHERS who i might forget to put their names.walaupun korg membe lepak,aq anggap korg lebey dh weyh.aq jage ati korg bek2.kalau ade yg trluka ngn prangai aq,SORRY to say laa.im not PERFECT oke.love u guys man!

No comments: