Wednesday, December 3, 2008

bbq nite!

joe,haslam && amai

sood,along && owin

along && owin

us!!

****************************
(actual date : 1 december 2008)

the nite was awsome!some of my friend got to join d party
n some don't (nisa ica warul n feth can't make it).its kind of hurt actually.but i'll survive!
hahahahahahaha.
then,the party suppose start at 8 p.m.
i've told my friends te party start at 9 p.m.coz i wasn't ready plus afraid that the bbq wasn't done yet.

then,jaja n saanesh arrived earlier than i expected.
when all my friend arrive,i wasn't at my house coz im kinda followed my mom to buy d groceries.
when im home.all of my friend were already there.
hahahahahahahaha.

they are hazim,shamin n his bro,acap n his bro,nazeem,azri,fauzan n some others i can't remember.but it was fun coz my sis n my bro friends also there.
we've lots of chit-chat.then,me doing the bbq!the boys ate a lot!
then,guess what.all the food are like finished.so, for those who late,
we have too ordered pizza for them.kind of embarassed actually!coz i've told them i have a bbq party that turns to pizza party!hahahahahahahaha.
it was fun!leeya n aishah was the last person arrived!hahahahahahaha.

then when all of my friends were gone.
i have too wait until 12 sharp to celebrate my sis birthday on 2nd december.
we bought some flour n eggs to throw at her.
she didn't expected it.but hey,it's her bithday.
there are flour all over the street.n guess what,pn.raja was totally watching us.
and i said.what the hell.she's uninvited!hahahahahahaha.

then,we make a little fire like we're camping.
we started telling a ghost stories.looks like im also a scary person!
hahahahahahha.
then,i go in my house coz i was afraid.until they stop telling the stories.
guess what.we didn't sleep at all.
some of my sis n my bro friends are overnite at our house.
then we played foosball.
we're soo noisy.then we have too keep our voice lower coz my parent are sleeping.
then,we stayed outside the house.juz lay down at the car porch.

next day,i woke up at 12.
that's me.a late sleeper and a late woker.hahahahahaha.

it was AMAZING!

:):):):):)

2 comments:

TeVaN said...

waah..bex gler..
na join bole?..
hehe..cain pn.rje tu..
haha

Fera Zaemri said...

hahahahaha.biar dye laa.she's uninvited!